The Board of Management consists of the principal officers (i.e. the president, national secretary and treasurer) and any other council member and serve as an advisory body to the council. It is responsible for the day-to-day running of the affairs of the Association on behalf of the Council, and shall, as an arm of the council, transact such general business of the Association as the council shall from time to time delegate to it.
National Elected Officers
The following offices shall be contestable
- Vice President I
- Vice President II
- National Secretary
- Assistant Secretaries I
- Assistant Secretaries II
- National Treasurer
- National Financial Secretary,
- Public Relation Officers.
The elected members to these offices above formed the national elected officers of the Association and shall be members of the council. These officers usually retire at the end of the council year (3years) but are eligible for re-election, subject to a maximum of two terms.
National Executive Council
The national executive council of the Association is responsible for overseeing management of the Association’s affairs. It comprises of;
- The National Elected Officers
- Immediate Past President
- Immediate Past National Secretary
- Immediate Past Treasurer
- One Representative from Each Recognized Branch
- Registrar/CEO, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- One Person Representing the Association in RRBN