Membership Categories & Fees
- Graduate Membership: This membership is open to qualified radiographers from any recognized training institution by the radiographers’ registration board of Nigeria (RRBN). Initial registration for new members is ₦10,000. Subsequently, the member renews his or her membership with the sum of ₦7500 annually.
- Associate Membership is open to persons with such qualifications as industrial radiography or oversea graduate yet to be certified by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN). Registration to this category of membership is ₦10,000 with subsequent annual subscription of ₦7500.
- Honorary Membership: May be conferred on deserving non-radiographers.
- Life Membership
- Associate and honorary members are entitled to participate but not vote at annual general meeting
- Reduced fees to scientific workshops, conferences and annual general meeting.
- Opportunities to obtain testimonial letter of good standing or any form of recommendation from the association.
- Right to apply for international conferences and Educational sponsorship to attain further qualifications for
- the purpose of professional advancement that will impact positively on radiography practice.
- When applicable have the right to be recognized and appreciated from time to time
- Free electronic access to newsletters and the association’s journal publications regularly
- Full members in good standing have the right to vote in the annual general meeting and to stand for in certain office
Registration And Payment Guide
To register as a NEW member, you need to follow these steps
- Complete an online registration form.
- Submit the online registration.
- Mode of payment:
- Online payment which comes with the registration process.
- Bank Deposit/Transfer to the association’s account number 0112652765 with Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) Plc. Evidence of payment should be scan and uploaded to the online platform.